Friday 20 November 2015

Day 4. Plan (Planetbase)

Today i will try harder to keep my people alive. My plan for the game i'm starting today is to add the same as yesterdays but add more food because last time they died of starvation.


Today was my best game, i have lasted a long time, and i still have all my people left, i did stuff a lot different but in a different way. I added the same things as my last game before this, which are listed in my last post. Then in today's game i also added a landing pad and a mine so i could get more supplies, a control center and in it a security console,and armory because i wanted all my stuff to be safe. Then once i played the game more one of my space workers started to get sick so i made a sick bay and added some beds in it. Then i added a bar so my space workers could just relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment