Friday 13 November 2015

Friday Post. What i learned


 This week I learned how to make a car on this game, we made a slow car, fast car, and a bunch more. There was different speeds we had to go to and it was pretty tricky but I figured it out, if you put really light things in your car and a big engine you go fast and if you put heavy thing in the car and a slow engine you go slow.







Another assignment I had to do this week is make a remembrance day card on Publisher, first I made a collage of war things like, old tanks, soldiers, old
planes, and more with the application, Photoshop then changed the color of them to a old looking color, for the first page and put a tittle. Then after that I found a few quotes about remembrance day and put them on the inside of the card. Then I made a post card that a person in the war a long time ago might have wrote, and put a few stamps that might have looked like the ones from a long time ago.





No comments:

Post a Comment